Problems placing your order?
These are some of the common causes and solutions to ordering problems from F7 Sound and Vision.
1) Screen freezes or "stops" when you press the "secure ordering" button.
- May be a problem with your browser's Pop up settings. Try disabling your Pop up blocker - just for the ordering process.
2) Your order has been declined.
- Our ordering system uses a method called AVS (Address Verification System) to reduce credit card fraud (you may see "AVS Mismatch" in your decline notice).
- In order to "pass" AVS, you MUST list your BILLING ADDRESS (where you receive your credit card bill in the mail) in the first section of your order. If you want your product shipped to a different address, then list that in the "Shipping" section.
- Orders outside the USA and Canada may not be covered under AVS. In which case, the order will be automatically rejected. Again, this is to reduce the chances of credit card fraud. You can still order, however, by using the PayPal option. It works with your credit card even if you don't have a PayPal account. And it doesn't cost you anything extra. In fact, for all international orders, I recommend using PayPal first.
If you have any other issue, please email me at: and I'll help you as soon as possible.
Or call me at 813-991-4117 (please only call between 9am and 5pm Eastern USA time)
**** Please use your browser's "back" button to return to your ordering page.